Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Crash & Burn

Prejudging. Hmmm.. well... err... okay, was standing outside the room, waiting for my turn. i peeped through that little window there and saw only 4 judges. But when it was finally my turn, i stepped in and.. OH MY GOD, 7 judges plus 1 man videoing. Okay, so it all started off really well. The very first question they asked me? I think i answered PERFECTLY. I could really feel the confidence in the words i spouted out. I was like "wow" myself. But the second question really did brought me down, down, down,. Confident level went down, down, down as well. But if you ask me what's the second question, i couldnt remember myself. haha. The rest of the questions are fine, i guess. But i think i said something which one should NEVER NEVER NEVER say! I said i dont want fame. OH MY GOD! what the hell! Okay, the question was, "If you would to asked to cut your hair like a guy's hairstyle right on the spot, would you?" And then i said probably not, because i always wanted to have a VERY long hair. And i came up with an incident when i cut my hair pretty short and then i told them how bad it was. So i think it's not bad an answer but he went on asking, "What if it's for fame?" So here comes the such a no-no answer! I said, "Still no. I dont go for fame......" After saying that, i feel like smacking myself on the face. In my head, i was like, SHERLYN!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?! you should really see how some of them looked at me! ahhh! And then I dont know what's wrong with me. I tried to turn it around but i think i made it worse. I said, "I model because of the passion and the interest. Not fame." Gees... i dont know la! haha. By then, my confidence dropped like from 20th storey, to 2nd storey. And for like 1 or 2 questions, i answered REALLY shortly! But well, like what Jackeline said, "Dont worry girls, it's not the end of the world. There'll be a lot more opportunities." Still, i hope everything goes well cos' for some questions, i really did answered my best and i felt satisfied with them. Oh by the way, this prejudging worth 50% of the total marks. Yea, ohh! i love my hair today! Had it all curled up! Nice! =) Ok, so after that, went to Aunt's place, and then walked around at bedok interchange. Yea, in that high-heels! Now that i've got blister under my right feet, i cant walk properly! grr.. and i've yet to get my webpage done! Gotta run....

With love, on Sunday, May 27, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse